• How do we take this business and become ultra-rich? First of all you have to think it is possible. Unless you think is possible for you, it is impossible. Losers use their life’s situations as excuses to fail and winners use their life’s situations as
their reasons to succeed.
• The beauty of the network marketing business is that all you have to do to succeed, is to help other people get the same things you want. This business is not measured in how much money you make, but in how many people you help and how many lives you change.
• I hear people say, ‘Starting a business is risky.’ I hear this all the time. When I ask them what they do for a living, most of them are employees or self-employed. To me that’s the riskiest place to be.
• In many cases, the emotion of fear also drives those in the S quadrant. These people often only trust themselves… or only people who have proven their trust to them. This keeps them doing things on their own. In many cases, this limits their earning potential, just as job security limits the earning potential of an employeed person.
• The value of Leadership. Money always flows to the leader. If you want
more money, simply become more of a leader.
• In some network marketing businesses I found some of the best business leadership
development programmes in the world. To me the value of these programmes is priceless. I saw that the best network marketing systems had educational programmes that trained people to become leaders… not just better salespeople.
• More than just offering the great potential to become very rich, many network marketing businesses exist to create people of greater and greater value. That is why I think some of the companies in the industry are priceless.